Friday, 20 May 2011

Day 5

So unfortunately today is my final day as I have to head back to Bath earlier than first planned. The staff at Eden have been very understanding though and it seems such a shame to be finishing the placement. Although it has only been 5 days, due to the mass bank holidays it has been spread over two weeks so it feels like I have been here longer.

While they have expressed an interest in me coming back over the summer, I do hope they stick to their word because I really enjoyed it. Even the early starts, waking at 6am and not getting back home til 8pm, it has still been incredible. Although I think that the long hours made me a little quieter than I usually am, but perhaps that is a good thing?

Anyways, today I grabbed the footage that they wanted me to put graphics on. For some reason the Macbook was taking a very long time, which was an absolute pain. I wanted to portray myself as an efficient worker but the computer was really slowing me down. Next time, I will probably book out a better Mac!

No comments:

Post a Comment